BUSSINESS > ACCESS CONTROL
Access control is an access control system to ensure security, accuracy and flexibility for each purpose of use.
In the current era of Industry 4.0, the access control system has gradually become an indispensable part for businesses.
The common benefit of Access Control is to increase security and simplify the management process for businesses. In addition, there are other extended features that can be mentioned such as: labor, payroll through HR software, SMS gateway, elevator control,…
An Access Control system will include:
- Central control unit (Access Control)
- Card reader (entry reader)
- The set connected to the computer (Communicators)
- Sensor probe (Door sensor)
- Lock from deadbolt (Door Strike)
- Communication software ( E.win)
- Exit button (exit push button)
- Cards for each employee
Some characteristics of Access control.
- Demonstrate the operation of doors and doors in real time, alerting when unauthorized acts of intrusion. Report details of door access activities at the required time.
- Support many types of cards.
- Support to double check (double check) by scanning the card and pressing the PIN code, to avoid card loss.
- Reports can be printed directly from the controller or via computer files.
- Can connect with fire alarm system to automatically open the door when detecting a fire alarm in a certain area.
- When a power failure occurs, the system will automatically activate to unlock.